St David's, Cardiff
St David’s Dewi Sant is the retail heart of the city of Cardiff. The centre is anchored by the largest John Lewis store outside of London and features over 170 shops and 25 restaurants and cafés.
Last year footfall level reached 36.7 million making it one of the busiest centres in the UK.
The centre’s strong retail mix offers unrivalled choice for customers across the region, its five key anchor stores are John Lewis, Boots, Debenhams, M&S and BHS. In addition, St David’s is also home to brands such as Apple, Cult, Kurt Geiger and Hugo Boss.
St David’s offers an exciting and diverse range of places to dine, with everything from Pret a Manger to Yo!Sushi, Jamie’s Italian to Carluccio’s.
St David’s attracts a significantly higher number of Wealthy Executives, Flourishing Families and Starting Out ACORN groups than the city, regional and national averages. The weighted catchment spend of the city is over £1 billion.
Cardiff, the capital city of Wales, is ranked 19th in the UK retail rankings and is the 10th largest city in the UK.
Cardiff is a significant tourism centre and the most popular visitor destination in Wales with 18.3 million visitors in 2010. 1
020 7024 5415
Brand Partnerships contact
Mall Retail & Brand Partnerships Manager
020 7024 5065
Regional Marketing Manager
029 2036 7600
- Size: 1,400,000 sq ft
- Number of Units: 195+
- Anchor and major units: John Lewis, Gap, Hollister, Monsoon, Cult, H&M, New Look, Republic
- Footfall: 38.2 million 2
- Comparison Goods Spend: £592.7 m 3
- Resident Catchment Population: 1,767,069
- 1 "Tourism Boost for Cardiff Economy", Cardiff County Council
- 2 Annual footfall report 2012
- 3 CACI PCG Ranking report 2012
- Winner of BCSC Supreme Gold Award and BCSC Gold Award for best ‘In Town Retail Scheme over 300,000 sq ft' 2010
- Winner of International Shopping Centre of the Year at the Global Retail Leisure International Awards 2010