Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
Gunwharf Quays is the centrepiece of the renaissance of Portsmouth Harbour, a landmark scheme that re-launched the city as one of the most significant waterfront retail and leisure destinations in Europe.
95 designer outlets and a wide choice of 30 cosmopolitan restaurants, bars and cafés makes Gunwharf Quays a top spot for food-lovers and shoppers alike, whilst the 14-screen cinema, 26-lane bowling complex, comedy club, health & fitness club and casino create a compelling leisure offer. There is also a 165 room hotel and a number of premium residential apartments onsite.
At the heart of Portsmouth sits The Spinnaker Tower, a £35 million, UK Millennium Commission sponsored project aimed at transforming the waterfront of Portsmouth and Gosport. It forms the focal point of a £200million regeneration of the Portsmouth Harbour area and has created a new international landmark for the South Coast of Britain.
Senior Portfolio Manager
020 7024 5487
Mall Retailing and Brand Partnerships contact
Mall Retail & Brand Partnerships Manager
020 7024 5065
- Size: 425,000 sq ft
- No of units: 95 stores, 30 bars and restaurants
- Anchor and major units: Jack Wills, Hugo Boss, Bose, Cath Kidston, GANT, Superdry, Lacoste, Jamies Italian and Wagamama
- Footfall 8 million 1
- Comparison Goods Spend £2.45bn 2
- Resident Catchment Population 1,521,593
- CACI Fashion Outlet Centre Ranking: 3
- 1 Annual footfall report 2012
- 2 CACI PCG Ranking report 2012
- 3 CACI RF Retail Ranking 2012