Greyhound Retail Park, Chester
Greyhound Retail Park offers an attractive mix of predominantly homewares and leisure retailers. The park features the first John Lewis at Home in the north of England, DFS and Dunelm plus a 6 screen cinema and a 28 lane bowling alley.
The park offers 750 car parking spaces with over 800,000 cars visiting the site in 2010.
Chester is located on the River Dee, close to the north Wales border. Currently a £1.3 billion investment by the local council is underway to make Chester a ‘must see’ European city by 2015. It aims to ensure that this historic city is a pleasant place for people to live, work, learn and invest in.
020 7024 5436
Property Management contact
0113 261 5361
- Size 185,000 sq ft
- Car park: 750+ spaces
- Car visits: 800,000 (2010)
- No of units:13
- Anchors and major units: John Lewis at Home, DFS, Dunelm and Cineworld
- Comparison Goods Spend £92.5m 1
- Residential population 1,130,025
- 1 CACI PCG Ranking report 2012