Cabot Circus, Bristol
Cabot Circus is an exceptional retail environment featuring over 120 shops and 20 restaurants and cafés. The Quakers Friars area, set around a vibrant piazza with contemporary fountains and restored medieval buildings, offers fine dining and cutting-edge fashion from many retailers not available elsewhere in the south west.
The centre has an impressive line up of retailers including Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser, Apple, Hugo Boss, H&M and All Saints.
Cabot Circus is one of the largest retail-led city centre urban regeneration projects in the UK and the retail, leisure and residential space integrate seamlessly with the city centre. The centre has already helped Bristol firmly establish itself as one of the country's top 20 retail destinations.
The excellent retail mix at the centre attracts wealthy ACORN groups with 67% of visitors being made up from the top three most affluent ACORN categories. A significant number of shoppers at the centre are Prosperous Professionals, Educated Urbanites and Aspiring Singles, higher levels than the city, regional and national averages.
In addition to a reputation for arts and culture, Bristol benefits from an economy driven by the creative media, electronics and aerospace industries, making it a location of choice for many under 35's. The nearby affluent towns of Cheltenham and Bath are located within the Cabot Circus catchment.
020 7024 5406
020 7024 5068
Brand Partnerships contact
Portfolio Marketing Manager
020 7747 2388
Mall Retailing contact
020 7024 5084
Interim Regional Marketing Manager
- Size: 1.2m sq ft
- Number of Units: 140+
- Anchor and major units: Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser, Apple, Hugo Boss, H&M and All Saints.
- Annual footfall: 19.7m 1
- Comparison goods spend: £1.41bn 2
- Resident Catchment Population: 2,413,856
- CACI ranking: 16 3
- 1 Annual footfall report 2011
- 2 CACI PCG Ranking report 2011
- 3 CACI RF Retail Ranking 2011
- Winner of the BCSC Supreme Award Best ‘In Town Retail Scheme of more than 30,000 sq ft' BCSC Awards 2008
- Winner of Best Shopping Centre of the Year MAPIC and EG Retail Awards 2008